Saturday, January 7, 2012

Audio static like white noise with both Yahoo and MSN instant message with voice?

about 2 wks ago I posted this question and a nice gentleman answered this as best he could,, I have misplaced and forgotten his name and addy,, and i really need his help again,,,on the same topic,,, IF that gentleman would be so kind as to leave me a message with his E mail address,, I sure would like to talk with you further on this..... I really need some help,, as this Static noise is driving me NUTTSSSS,,, everything in my computer works perfectly, games , all other forms of sound, It started with Yahoo, Cam worked perfectly but would periodically freeze up, then came the " white noise " if i paused the call and reopened it would be fine but moments later it started again Once the cam froze, I would loose connection and have to redial the call.. Yahoo has yet to respond,, I went over to Windows Live with voice, and it worked Perfect for about a week,,and now the same thing is happening with them,,White noise 80% of the time..with periods of no problems.. cam freezes static,ect

No comments:

Post a Comment