Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Negative & Judgemental people?

Why are there so many negative and judgemental people answering questions here on Yahoo answers? I have read alot of Q & A's and the people asking questions really want advice and get crisitsm and attitude and negativitely like someone really wants to hear that. I personally could care less how people respond to me because it just shows rudeness and ignoreance on their part but it just a shame how so many people are like that. Is it because their life is so pathetic that they try to make others feel like them? If thats the case thats just plain sad. I know I am going to get alot of responses from those people so I am expecting it. You guys think you are funny but the only thing that is funny is how stupid you sound. Bring on the critism, I could use a good laugh at your expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment