Monday, January 9, 2012

Possibly Pregnant and Concerned about Protective German Shepherd?

he will protect your "puppy" too most likely, as that is how he will see your baby. My best friend's dad is a police officer so they purposely own dogs with this sort of temperament. The dog is sweet with the whole family, but whenever friends come over he has to be put in the back yard because he will bite anyone who is not in the family that comes near family members or onto the property. I have known their family for over 10 years and the dog barked and growled at me right up until it died (I never got close enough for it to bite me). Just keep the dog away from house-guests, but I am sure it will be fine around the baby. But I would double check with the vet to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment