Saturday, January 7, 2012

Please help me what should I do?

My pal and I had a row,he was very cruel,but I let it go and didnt tackle him over it.That same night he asked me to tell him once and for all if I loved him or not.I didnt as I was hurt.So for a while he was Ok,then he started to ignore me when he spoke to people in my company.A night out came up,I never went,still hurting(and the first night I have missed in ten years) and he never said a thing.He was suddenly very nice to me again though,smiling etc.doing things for me.Another night is coming up,a big one and even though he is nice he is also acting super happy around me,he looks at me then looks away and starts singing loudly to himself.He seems ecstatic.He knows I probably will go to this one as it is org for a dear friend of mine,but I feel I may not.He basically bullied me for months and I think he knows that,and thats why he is being nice.The happy bit is well over the top though.what do you think of all this.Please help me.I am desp upset.and he messed wth my feelings too b4.

No comments:

Post a Comment